Game Picking Calendar

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some Tickets Open - but group closed

We have some Field Box tickets still open, but I decided not to add anyone else to the group for the time being - I think I reached my limit (or maybe a bit beyond!) in the overhead needed for so many people.  Plus, this gives us some flexibility during game selection and also when we come back to giving numbers for 2011 tickets.  (I had a friend or two wavering on joining...I'll let them in if they decide).

If anyone wants to add to their previous purchase, I can do that.  And then at the end I'll have extra tickets that I'm sure I'll have no problem selling.

We are fully paid...we were on a 5-month payment plan and I needed every bit of that as we found buyers for tickets all the way through January (plus the extra for the unsold tickets I had to kick in).

No comments:

Post a Comment